* An Australia native, rice flower (or sago flower) is a woody shrub prized for its uncommon beauty. Its most notable feature lies in its blossoms, whose dense, spherical shape resembles the grains of rice. The plant is cherished for its “everlasting beauty,” and is often called “immortelle” (everlasting).
* A unique sphere pendant holds a cluster of real pink rice flowers preserved to last forever.
* 25 inches long hypoallergenic surgical steel chain adorned with small quartz gemstones.
* The sphere measures about 1 inch in diameter.
* Please note: flowers in nature do not look exactly alike, so there will be some slight variations. All photos are examples of the jewelry you'll receive.
* Handcrafted in Massachusetts
Thank you for appreciating handmade!